All visitors must fill out customs declaration forms to present on arrival and accept a customs check. Personal belongings will be admitted free of duty. You are required to fill in a cursory Health Declaration Form (distributed before arrival). Those planning on staying in China for a period of over six months may be required to present medical records. It is advisable to have vaccination records if you have been traveling in affected areas previous to visiting China.
Physical Examination Instructions for Entry Personnel
1. Foreigners, overseas Chinese and Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan compatriots who have settled down or resided (or studied) in China for one year or above. A minor under the age of 16 is not subject to formalities of physical examination and valuation.
2. Foreigners who maintain F, Z visa manage to change identity and conduct residence permits in China.
3. Chinese citizens who will work in mainland and have previously settled down abroad and in areas of HK, Macao and Taiwan need to conduct temporary residence procedures.
Addendum:This Medical Examination Certificate is necessary for Residence Permit Application.
Laws and Regulations:
Regulations on Administration of Entry and Exit of Aliens of People’s Republic of China
The Frontier Health Quarantine Law of People’s Republic of China
Rules for the Implementation of the Frontier Health Quarantine Law of People’s Republic of China
Office Time and Address:
Physical examination: AM 8:00~11:30 from Monday to Friday, except national holidays.
Hunan International Travel Healthcare Center
Address: No.199, Section 2 of Renmin Road （E）, Quantang Community, Changsha National Economic and Technical Development Zone, Changsha (长沙市经开区泉塘街道人民东路二段199号)
Make an Appointment
Group physical examination:
For over 10 persons’ physical examination one time, please make appointment a week in advance.
Contact: 0731-86869421, 0731-86869431
Personal physical examination,
Please take the original and copy of your own id card (Passport, Mainland Travel Permit for Taiwan Residents (MTP) and Valid Exit-Entry Permit (EEP) to HK / Macao) to make appointment at the reception desk of No. 1 building,health care.
You can make reservations on-the-spot at AM 8:00~11:30 and PM 1:00~4:00 from Monday to Friday, except national holidays.
1. Original copies of passport, Mainland Travel Permit for Taiwan Residents (MTP) and Valid Exit-Entry Permit (EEP) to HK / Macao;
2. One bareheaded, full-faced 2-inch color photo (within the last 6 months)
3. The original of Foreign Nationals' Medical Examination Certificate issued by the embassy in your country (or region) within 6 months, including the original of laboratory sheet and X-ray film
Physical examination items:
Medical and surgery test, ophthalmology, otorhinolaryngology, electrocardiograph examination, chest X-ray test, abdomen B ultrasonic and other relevant tests.
Verification: 60.00 RMB per copy
Physical examination：Additional fees in line with specifically supplemented items; 469.00 RMB per copy for full set physical examination
1.If the test result is qualified, you can get the certificate at Window 6 of the Healthcare Center with the receipt of receiving certificate, your valid and original identity certificate. Or you may entrust the express delivery to receive the certificate. After the examination, the examinee shall in person apply for service of entrusting express to deliver the certificate. Express mail service in the reception hall of the Healthcare Center may manage for you on site.
2.If not, you need to have further examination. Please come to our department to have a recheck with your recheck notification, passport, Mainland Travel Permit for Taiwan Residents (MTP) and Valid Exit-Entry Permit (EEP) to HK/Macao.
3.If the verification is unqualified, you need to complete legal physical examination items. Please bring passport or gate pass (for people from HK, Macao and Taiwan). People work in China should carry with 1 color photo (Time: AM8:00~11:30 from Monday to Friday (except legal holidays).
(Compiled by Mi Yudan)